Gadgets and machines really come in handy for people who are struggling to fall asleep. If you are struggling with getting the good quality sleep that lasts between 8-9 hours every day, then maybe it is time for you to consider getting a device that helps in improving sleep.
Top Rated Devices for Improving Sleep
- Sleep sensor: These are devices that are placed by the bedside, and their role is to monitor sound and movement during sleep, and when you finally wake up, you can analyse and see whether you had a peaceful sleep or if you were troubled.
- Awair device: This machine’s role is to measure the quality of air in the room. This is because the air that you breathe as you sleep can ultimately determine the quality of sleep you get. It tracks how much chemicals and toxins are in the air.
- White noise machines: These are machines that are designed to produce serene and soothing sounds that put people to sleep. They have a variety of choices, depending on the user’s preference. The choices range from raindrops gently falling on the roof, the sound of a flowing river, the soft purr of a kitten, among others. They come from different companies and serve different purposes, including aiding in power napping, masking out sound and general improvement of sleep.
- Smart Nora: This machine was created to help people who snore to get better sleep. It is inserted in the pillow, and it works by moving the pillow gently and adjusting it when the user starts snoring. This movement is expected to allow the user to breath better and stop snoring. It is a welcome relief not just to them, but the person they are sharing the bed with.
- Go to sleep smart mask: This is a kind of mask that is designed to block out light and encourage the brain to snooze and allow in light slowly. It also has a screen that nudges people to wake up by producing a cool coloured light. This device is a good one for people who are trying to regularise their sleeping pattern.
- Nest Thermostat: One of the main reasons why some people find it hard to fall asleep is because they cannot seem to find the right temperature for their bedroom. They often find themselves either feeling too cold or too hot. The Nest Thermostat is a smart device that regulates the temperature and ensures it is not extreme.
- Urpower diffuser for essential oils: Essential oils have a way of making people feel calm and relaxed. This is a natural way of helping the brain calm down, especially after a long stressful day. The user gets to choose their essential oil of choice and put in the device where it is diffused in intervals.